Ebit E9.3 16TH Bitcoin Miner
Ebit Miner E9.3 adopts the latest independent developed 10nm chip, ideal hash rate can be 16TH/S. It has low power, high hash rate advantage, and using the independent heat sink, with excellent heat dissipation. Heat sink using the latest bonding technology, shell material is more robust, to provide better protection for your machine and bring high benefit to the global miners.
- Brand: Ebit E9.3
- Submodel: 16TH/s @ 1760w
- Miner Status: Brand new
- Declared Value: US $90 unless required specifically
- Shipping: Ready Stock
|Model||16 TH/s @ 1760w|
|Hash Rate||16TH/S (-5%~+10%)|
|Power Consumption||110W/T (-10%~+20%)|
|Customs Declaration||Description: computer case|
|Value: USD90 unless required specifically|
|PSU||NO PSU. A PSU > 1500w with 6pin x 13 needed.|
|PSU Recommend||Antminer APW7 (NEED 2 APW7 for one miner)|
|Warranty||See details in “Warranty & Buyer Protection” tab.|
HOW TO ORDER THROUGH THE SITE
Register an account on the site, add products to the cart, fill your desired quantity, choose destination country, shipping cost, and the total price will show. Follow the system, payment options, and related info will show. After placing an order and payment made, you will receive a confirmation email and your order status will be changed to “awaiting shipment”. Your order status will be changed to “shipped” when the tracking number is assigned for your order. You can review the status of your order at any time in your user account.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- Prices of products on the site are in USD value. The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables such as BTC value and market circumstances. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored. The payments for orders are accepted through the Bitcoin (“BTC”) payment network and other options such as wire transfer. In the event you choose to pay in BTC, the site will calculate and convert the USD value to BTC amount according to our chosen exchange rate (which is a weighted average from major Exchange sites around the world). Later changes to the exchange rate of USDBTC have no effect on the amount to be paid for your placed order.
- On occasions, the submodel of products could be changed before shipping. In that case, the buyer will be informed. And if there is any price difference, we will refund the difference if the submodel is switched to a lower version; we will ask the buyer to make up the difference if the submodel is switched to a higher version. The switch of submodels will not be honored as a reason for a refund.
All purchases are final. Request for refund will not be honored by us. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration. In the case that we fail to ship out your order, we will contact you for a refund. Generally, a refund will be in USD with the USD amount of your order amount instead of the BTC amount, considering USD is a fixed amount, not a variable like BTC.
NOTICE TO SITE USERS ON TAX AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
- All prices for products sold by us and invoiced by us to territories other than the People’s Republic of China have entered without value-added tax and customs duties. You are solely responsible to consult your state and local tax laws to determine compliance with tax laws and regulations in your area and pay the taxes and duties if applicable according to your tax residential law. We are willing to provide assistance within our ability for your customs clearance though.
- We reserve the right to change the declared value requested according to customs circumstances.
- If the buyer fails in customs clearance, or shipment is returned or abandoned, the order is not refundable. If a shipment is returned, we will resend the returned shipment under the circumstances that the buyer pays fees incurred within a week the returned shipment is received by us.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Delivery will be arranged after the order is fully paid. Delivery service is provided by third parties such as the national post services or international express shipping couriers such as DHL, UPS, FedEx. The international express shipping couriers are usually door-to-door services. Please note that we may choose a different service (an optimal option on the occasion) rather than the option as displayed when you placed the order.
- Delays due to the shipping service provider, weather conditions, and public holidays are not qualified for refunds.
- Delays due to manufacturers’ production capacity are not qualified for order cancellation or refund.
- Delays due to customs reasons, wars, or any other contingencies beyond Inovatec’s control are not qualified for refunds.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipped date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted unless we fail to ship your order. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under our warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs, within warranty or not, customers must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after troubleshooting with our instructions.
- We will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit to the customer within the warranty period.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
We warrant the product, its components, and labor to be free from defects in material and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals and this Warranty during the warranty period. The warranty period of a certain product is specified on the page of that product and commences on the date of delivery.
This warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling, overclocking, or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of the operating system, software, and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by the usage of the products not supplied by us;
- hash boards or chips are burnt.
During the warranty period, we will undertake to repair, or based on our sole discretion, to replace a defective product with an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty limitations. The repair of the product is free of charge for the parts, components, and labor necessary in order to perform the repair and restore the product’s proper operating condition, provided the unit is returned otherwise undamaged and shipping prepaid.
The costs incurred in connection with the returning of the product, part, or component to us shall be carried by the product owner. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND REPAIRS DUE TO PRODUCT ERROR
If your item is defective due to product error (excluding defects under Warranty Limitations) within the warranty period, you may return it for a repair at your own expense under the terms of the warranty, but without undue delay upon discovery of the product’s defect.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not purchase from this site. Your buying from the site will be deemed your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions.
|Submodel||16 TH/s @ 1760w|
|Hash Rate||16 TH/s (-2%～+10%)|
|Power Consumption||110W/T (-10%~+20%)|
|Batch||Ebit E9.3: Ready Stock|
After the successful launch of Ebang Ebit E9.2 by taking over the market with their hashrate and power efficiency, Ebang International Holdings Ltd. has done it again by launching the new Ebang Ebit E9.3 Bitcoin Miner. Just like its predecessor, the E9.3 promises to deliver top-notch performance while consuming less power than any other miner on the market today.
Ebang Ebit E9.3 is 16TH/S at 1760w, which means that it has a power efficiency of 92W/TH – making it one of the most efficient miners on the market today. In terms of size, the E9.3 is smaller than the E9.2, measuring just 135mm x 155mm x 350mm. The Ebang Ebit E9.3 also comes with reduced noise levels, thanks to its innovative fan technology.
The Ebang Ebit E9.3 is priced at $1299, which is slightly more expensive than the E9.2 which was priced at $1199.
The main difference between the two models is the hashrate and power efficiency. The E9.3 is 16TH/S at 1760w, while the E9.2 is 12TH/S at 1320w. This means that the E9.3 is more powerful and efficient than the E9.2.
Yes, you can overclock the Ebang Ebit E9.3 up to 20TH/S by using the included overclocking software. To do this, you will need to increase the power voltage to 12V+. Then, you can use the software to increase the hashrate.
The Ebang Ebit E9.3 is available for purchase from the official Ebang website. You can also find it on Amazon and eBay. You can also buy from Inovatec who are the authorized resellers of Ebang products.
The Ebang Ebit E9.3 can be shipped to any country in the world. However, there may be additional shipping charges depending on your location. To take care of the shipping costs, Inovatec offers discounted prices to help you save on the costs of shipping.
The Ebang Ebit E9.3 can mine any SHA256-based coin, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. The choice of the coin to mine is up to you, and you can switch between coins as you please. It depends on what is most profitable at the time.
The process of setting up your Ebang Ebit E9.3 is straightforward. First, you need to connect the power cable to the miner. Then, connect the Ethernet cable from your router to the miner. Finally, connect the USB cable from the miner to your computer. Once everything is plugged in, you can start mining!
You will need to set up a wallet for each coin that you wish to store. For Bitcoin, we recommend using the official Bitcoin Core wallet. For Bitcoin Cash, we recommend using the official Bitcoin Cash wallet. For Litecoin, we recommend using the official Litecoin Core wallet.