Ebang Ebit E10
Model Ebit E10 from Ebang mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 18Th/s for a power consumption of 1650W.
- Brand: Ebit E10
- Submodel: Check below
- Declared Value: US $90 unless required specifically
- Shipping Date:
- Ready Stock
- March Batch One: 1st Mar. – 10th Mar.
- March Batch Two: 25th Mar. – 30th Mar.
- April Batch Three: 20th Apr. – 30th Apr.
|Size||146 x 189 x 418mm|
|Temperature||-10 – 40 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|
HOW TO ORDER THROUGH THE SITE
Register an account on the site, add products to the cart, fill your desired quantity, choose destination country, shipping cost, and the total price will show. Follow the system, payment options, and related info will show. After placing an order and payment made, you will receive a confirmation email and your order status will be changed to “awaiting shipment”. Your order status will be changed to “shipped” when the tracking number is assigned for your order. You can review the status of your order at any time in your user account.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- Prices of products on the site are in USD value. The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables such as BTC value and market circumstances. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored. The payments for orders are accepted through the Bitcoin (“BTC”) payment network and other options such as wire transfer. In the event you choose to pay in BTC, the site will calculate and convert the USD value to BTC amount according to our chosen exchange rate (which is a weighted average from major Exchange sites around the world). Later changes to the exchange rate of USDBTC have no effect on the amount to be paid for your placed order.
- On occasions, the submodel of products could be changed before shipping. In that case, the buyer will be informed. And if there is any price difference, we will refund the difference if the submodel is switched to a lower version; we will ask the buyer to make up the difference if the submodel is switched to a higher version. The switch of submodels will not be honored as a reason for a refund.
All purchases are final. Request for refund will not be honored by us. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration. In the case that we fail to ship out your order, we will contact you for a refund. Generally, a refund will be in USD with the USD amount of your order amount instead of the BTC amount, considering USD is a fixed amount, not a variable like BTC.
NOTICE TO SITE USERS ON TAX AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
- All prices for products sold by us and invoiced by us to territories other than the People’s Republic of China have entered without value-added tax and customs duties. You are solely responsible to consult your state and local tax laws to determine compliance with tax laws and regulations in your area and pay the taxes and duties if applicable according to your tax residential law. We are willing to provide assistance within our ability for your customs clearance though.
- We reserve the right to change the declared value requested according to customs circumstances.
- If the buyer fails in customs clearance, or shipment is returned or abandoned, the order is not refundable. If a shipment is returned, we will resend the returned shipment under the circumstances that the buyer pays fees incurred within a week the returned shipment is received by us.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Delivery will be arranged after the order is fully paid. Delivery service is provided by third parties such as the national post services or international express shipping couriers such as DHL, UPS, FedEx. The international express shipping couriers are usually door-to-door services. Please note that we may choose a different service (an optimal option on the occasion) rather than the option as displayed when you placed the order.
- Delays due to the shipping service provider, weather conditions, and public holidays are not qualified for refunds.
- Delays due to manufacturers’ production capacity are not qualified for order cancellation or refund.
- Delays due to customs reasons, wars, or any other contingencies beyond Inovatec’s control are not qualified for refunds.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipped date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted unless we fail to ship your order. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under our warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs, within warranty or not, customers must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after troubleshooting with our instructions.
- We will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit to the customer within the warranty period.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
We warrant the product, its components, and labor to be free from defects in material and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals and this Warranty during the warranty period. The warranty period of a certain product is specified on the page of that product and commences on the date of delivery.
This warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling, overclocking, or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of the operating system, software, and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by the usage of the products not supplied by us;
- hash boards or chips are burnt.
During the warranty period, we will undertake to repair, or based on our sole discretion, to replace a defective product with an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty limitations. The repair of the product is free of charge for the parts, components, and labor necessary in order to perform the repair and restore the product’s proper operating condition, provided the unit is returned otherwise undamaged and shipping prepaid.
The costs incurred in connection with the returning of the product, part, or component to us shall be carried by the product owner. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND REPAIRS DUE TO PRODUCT ERROR
If your item is defective due to product error (excluding defects under Warranty Limitations) within the warranty period, you may return it for a repair at your own expense under the terms of the warranty, but without undue delay upon discovery of the product’s defect.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not purchase from this site. Your buying from the site will be deemed your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions.
The Ebang Ebit E10 is a cryptocurrency mining machine produced by Ebang International Holdings, Inc., a company based in China. It was released in June 2018 and retails for around $3,500 USD.
The machine is one of the most efficient miners on the market, with a hashrate of 18 TH/s and power consumption of just 1650W. This makes it around 20% more efficient than the Antminer S9, one of the most popular mining machines currently available.
There are several benefits to using the Ebang Ebit E10:
The machine is more efficient than many of its competitors, meaning that it will generate more cryptocurrency over time and will require less energy to do so.
The Ebang Ebit E10 is also much quieter than other mining machines, making it ideal for use in locations where noise pollution is a concern.
The machine comes with a warranty from the manufacturer, something that is not always available with other mining machines.
Setting up the Ebang Ebit E10 is a relatively simple process:
First, connect the power supply to the machine.
Next, connect the machine to your computer using an Ethernet cable.
Finally, configure your mining software to recognize the machine. This will vary depending on which software you are using but should be straightforward.
The Ebang Ebit E10 has a hashrate of 18 TH/s. This means that it can generate around 18 trillion hashes per second. You can improve your chances of finding a block (and earning cryptocurrency) by joining a mining pool, which groups together miners with similar hash rates.
You can also increase the hashrate of your machine by overclocking it, though this will likely increase its power consumption as well.
The Ebang Ebit E10 has a power consumption of 1650W. This is relatively low for a mining machine and means that it will not have a significant impact on your electricity bill. You can reduce the power consumption further by using a power-efficient mining pool.
The Ebang Ebit E10 is a profitable mining machine. However, profitability will vary depending on the price of Bitcoin, the difficulty of mining, and other factors. To increase your profitability, you can join a mining pool, use a power-efficient mining software, and/or overclock your machine. You can also reduce your costs by mining other cryptocurrencies that are less difficult to generate.
The Ebang Ebit E10 comes with a warranty from the manufacturer. This means that if there are any problems with the machine, you can contact Ebang and they will help to resolve the issue. The warranty however does not cover damages caused by user error, so it is important to be careful when using the machine.