Bitcoin Miner Avalon 6 3.5TH Asic Miner 3500GH Newest Btc Miner
- Brand: Avalon 6.0
- Hash Rate: 3500 GH/s ± 10%
- Power Consumption: 1050w ± 5%
- Miner Status: Brand New
- Customs Declaration: US $90
|Model||3.5 TH/s @ 1050w|
|Hash Rate||3.5 TH/s ± 10%|
|Power Consumption||1050W + 5%|
|Chip quantity per unit||28nm A3218|
|Accessory||with Raspberry Pi + AUC controller|
|Miner Status||Brand New|
|Customs Declaration||US $90 declaration with described as “the case of computer” for customs|
|PSU||NO integrated PSU|
|PSU Recommend||LITEON 1000w server PSU|
|Antminer APW PSU|
|Warranty||See details in the tab “Warranty & Buyer Protection“.|
HOW TO ORDER THROUGH THE SITE
Register an account on the site, add products to the cart, fill your desired quantity, choose destination country, shipping cost, and the total price will show. Follow the system, payment options, and related info will show. After placing an order and payment made, you will receive a confirmation email and your order status will be changed to “awaiting shipment”. Your order status will be changed to “shipped” when the tracking number is assigned for your order. You can review the status of your order at any time in your user account.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- Prices of products on the site are in USD value. The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables such as BTC value and market circumstances. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored. The payments for orders are accepted through the Bitcoin (“BTC”) payment network and other options such as wire transfer. In the event you choose to pay in BTC, the site will calculate and convert the USD value to BTC amount according to our chosen exchange rate (which is a weighted average from major Exchange sites around the world). Later changes to the exchange rate of USDBTC have no effect on the amount to be paid for your placed order.
- On occasions, the submodel of products could be changed before shipping. In that case, the buyer will be informed. And if there is any price difference, we will refund the difference if the submodel is switched to a lower version; we will ask the buyer to make up the difference if the submodel is switched to a higher version. The switch of submodels will not be honored as a reason for a refund.
All purchases are final. Request for refund will not be honored by us. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration. In the case that we fail to ship out your order, we will contact you for a refund. Generally, a refund will be in USD with the USD amount of your order amount instead of the BTC amount, considering USD is a fixed amount, not a variable like BTC.
NOTICE TO SITE USERS ON TAX AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
- All prices for products sold by us and invoiced by us to territories other than the People’s Republic of China have entered without value-added tax and customs duties. You are solely responsible to consult your state and local tax laws to determine compliance with tax laws and regulations in your area and pay the taxes and duties if applicable according to your tax residential law. We are willing to provide assistance within our ability for your customs clearance though.
- We reserve the right to change the declared value requested according to customs circumstances.
- If the buyer fails in customs clearance, or shipment is returned or abandoned, the order is not refundable. If a shipment is returned, we will resend the returned shipment under the circumstances that the buyer pays fees incurred within a week the returned shipment is received by us.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Delivery will be arranged after the order is fully paid. Delivery service is provided by third parties such as the national post services or international express shipping couriers such as DHL, UPS, FedEx. The international express shipping couriers are usually door-to-door services. Please note that we may choose a different service (an optimal option on the occasion) rather than the option as displayed when you placed the order.
- Delays due to the shipping service provider, weather conditions, and public holidays are not qualified for refunds.
- Delays due to manufacturers’ production capacity are not qualified for order cancellation or refund.
- Delays due to customs reasons, wars, or any other contingencies beyond Inovatec’s control are not qualified for refunds.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipped date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted unless we fail to ship your order. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under our warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs, within warranty or not, customers must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after troubleshooting with our instructions.
- We will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit to the customer within the warranty period.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
We warrant the product, its components, and labor to be free from defects in material and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals and this Warranty during the warranty period. The warranty period of a certain product is specified on the page of that product and commences on the date of delivery.
This warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling, overclocking, or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of the operating system, software, and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by the usage of the products not supplied by us;
- hash boards or chips are burnt.
During the warranty period, we will undertake to repair, or based on our sole discretion, to replace a defective product with an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty limitations. The repair of the product is free of charge for the parts, components, and labor necessary in order to perform the repair and restore the product’s proper operating condition, provided the unit is returned otherwise undamaged and shipping prepaid.
The costs incurred in connection with the returning of the product, part, or component to us shall be carried by the product owner. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND REPAIRS DUE TO PRODUCT ERROR
If your item is defective due to product error (excluding defects under Warranty Limitations) within the warranty period, you may return it for a repair at your own expense under the terms of the warranty, but without undue delay upon discovery of the product’s defect.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not purchase from this site. Your buying from the site will be deemed your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions.
|Dimensions||24 × 31 × 28 cm|
|Brand Name||Avalon 6.0|
|Standard Speed||3500 GH/s ± 10%|
|Power Consumption||1050W ± 5%|
The Avalon 6 miner is an ASIC mining device from Canaan Creative manufacturers. The Avalon 6 miner is based on the A3218 chip and has a maximum hash rate of 3.5 +/-10 TH/s.It was produced with the intention of providing a more affordable mining solution for hobbyist miners and those with smaller budgets. The Avalon 6 miner is also one of the most efficient miners available, with a power consumption of just 0.29 watts per GH/s.
The most efficient way to use Avalon 6 Miner is to connect it to a power supply that can provide at least 1,320 watts of power. The Avalon 6 miner also requires an Ethernet connection and a controller.
The Avalon 6 miner is profitable if the price of Bitcoin remains high. The Avalon 6 miner will generate a return on investment (ROI) in approximately 12 months. To get more from your Avalon 6 miner, you can overclock it to increase its hash rate.
The risks of using Avalon 6 Miner include the possibility of damaging your equipment and the risk of electric shock if you do not use proper safety precautions. Always follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer when using any mining equipment.
To set up Avalon 6 Miner, you will need to connect it to a power supply, Ethernet connection, and controller. You will also need to download and install the appropriate mining software for your operating system. Please see the manufacturer’s website for more instructions.
The Avalon 6 miner has a maximum hash rate of 3.5 +/-10 TH/s and requires 1,050 watts of power. It also includes two fans, a controller, and an Ethernet connection. The Avalon 6 miner uses 28nm ASIC chips.
The hash rate of Avalon 6 Miner is 3.5 +/-10 TH/s. This can however be adjusted by overclocking the miner. To overclock your Avalon 6 Miner, you will need to follow the instructions below:
- Connect your Avalon 6 Miner to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and install the latest Avalon 6 Miner software from the manufacturer’s website.
- Launch the software and click on the “Settings” tab.
- Select the “Advanced Settings” option.
- Scroll down to the “Hash Rate” section and select the “Override” option.
- Enter the desired hash rate and click on the “Apply” button.
Your Avalon 6 Miner will now be overclocked and will run at the new hash rate. Please note that overclocking may void your warranty.
You can connect up to eight Avalon 6 Miners to one controller. Controllers are available for purchase from the manufacturer or from third-party retailers. They are used to connect your Avalon 6 Miner to a power supply and to your computer.
For the case of Avalon 6 Miner, you will need a controller that supports USB 3.0. The Avalon 6 Miners use Canaan Creative AUC3 as the recommended controller. This controller has two USB 3.0 ports and supports up to eight Avalon 6 Miners.
The warranty for Avalon 6 Miner is 12 months from purchase. Please contact the manufacturer if you have any issues with your miner during this period. The warranty however does not cover any damages caused by overclocking the miner.
In the event that the Avalon 6 Miner gets damaged out of your negligence, the manufacturer will not provide a refund or replacement.
Yes, Avalon 6 Miner is noisy. The fans on the miner can be quite loud. It is recommended to use headphones or earplugs when using this miner.
Avalon 6 Miner is available for purchase from the manufacturer’s website or from third-party retailers. You can also find them from Inovatec. Inovatec is the exclusive distributor of Avalon 6 Miner with clients on different continents.
The price of Avalon 6 Miner varies depending on where you purchase it from. The manufacturer’s website lists the Avalon 6 Miner for $599.00 USD. Inovatec has it at a discounted price that you can enjoy by contacting us anytime via our contacts.
You can use a Raspberry Pi to control your Avalon 6 Miner as long as it is running a Linux operating system. You will need to connect the Raspberry Pi to the Avalon 6 Miner using the USB cable. You will then need to install the cgminer software. Once you have done this, you can follow the instructions on the manufacturer’s website to configure your miner.
Avalon 6 Miner can also be controlled by a Windows or Mac computer. The manufacturer provides software that can be downloaded from their website. This software is used to configure the miner and monitor its performance.
The manufacturer provides software that can be downloaded from their website. This software is used to configure the miner and monitor its performance.
The software provides you with information such as the hash rate, temperature, and power usage of your Avalon 6 Miner. It also allows you to change the settings of your miner.
You can also use the software to monitor your mining pool account and view your statistics.