Antminer DR5 34TH Decred Miner for DCR Mining
Antminer DR5 is the newest ASIC miner for Blake(14r) Algorithm , it can mine Decred (DCR) at hashrate of 34TH/s, Power consumption is 1800w.
- Brand: Antminer DR5
- Model: 34TH/s @ 1800w
- Declared Value: US $90 unless required specifically
- Shipping Date:
- Ready Stock
- December Batch Three: 21st Dec. ~ 31st Dec.
- January Batch Two: 11th Jan. ~ 20th Jan.
- February Batch Two: 15th Feb. ~ 28th Feb.
|Submodel||34TH/s @ 1800w|
|Fan||2 x fan|
|Customs Declaration||Description: computer case|
|Value: USD90 unless required specifically|
|Power Supply||With PSU|
|Warranty||See details in “Warranty & Buyer Protection” tab.|
HOW TO ORDER THROUGH THE SITE
Register an account on the site, add products to the cart, fill your desired quantity, choose destination country, shipping cost, and the total price will show. Follow the system, payment options, and related info will show. After placing an order and payment made, you will receive a confirmation email and your order status will be changed to “awaiting shipment”. Your order status will be changed to “shipped” when the tracking number is assigned for your order. You can review the status of your order at any time in your user account.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- Prices of products on the site are in USD value. The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables such as BTC value and market circumstances. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored. The payments for orders are accepted through the Bitcoin (“BTC”) payment network and other options such as wire transfer. In the event you choose to pay in BTC, the site will calculate and convert the USD value to BTC amount according to our chosen exchange rate (which is a weighted average from major Exchange sites around the world). Later changes to the exchange rate of USDBTC have no effect on the amount to be paid for your placed order.
- On occasions, the submodel of products could be changed before shipping. In that case, the buyer will be informed. And if there is any price difference, we will refund the difference if the submodel is switched to a lower version; we will ask the buyer to make up the difference if the submodel is switched to a higher version. The switch of submodels will not be honored as a reason for a refund.
All purchases are final. Request for refund will not be honored by us. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration. In the case that we fail to ship out your order, we will contact you for a refund. Generally, a refund will be in USD with the USD amount of your order amount instead of the BTC amount, considering USD is a fixed amount, not a variable like BTC.
NOTICE TO SITE USERS ON TAX AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
- All prices for products sold by us and invoiced by us to territories other than the People’s Republic of China have entered without value-added tax and customs duties. You are solely responsible to consult your state and local tax laws to determine compliance with tax laws and regulations in your area and pay the taxes and duties if applicable according to your tax residential law. We are willing to provide assistance within our ability for your customs clearance though.
- We reserve the right to change the declared value requested according to customs circumstances.
- If the buyer fails in customs clearance, or shipment is returned or abandoned, the order is not refundable. If a shipment is returned, we will resend the returned shipment under the circumstances that the buyer pays fees incurred within a week the returned shipment is received by us.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Delivery will be arranged after the order is fully paid. Delivery service is provided by third parties such as the national post services or international express shipping couriers such as DHL, UPS, FedEx. The international express shipping couriers are usually door-to-door services. Please note that we may choose a different service (an optimal option on the occasion) rather than the option as displayed when you placed the order.
- Delays due to the shipping service provider, weather conditions, and public holidays are not qualified for refunds.
- Delays due to manufacturers’ production capacity are not qualified for order cancellation or refund.
- Delays due to customs reasons, wars, or any other contingencies beyond Inovatec’s control are not qualified for refunds.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipped date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted unless we fail to ship your order. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under our warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs, within warranty or not, customers must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after troubleshooting with our instructions.
- We will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit to the customer within the warranty period.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
We warrant the product, its components, and labor to be free from defects in material and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals and this Warranty during the warranty period. The warranty period of a certain product is specified on the page of that product and commences on the date of delivery.
This warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling, overclocking, or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of the operating system, software, and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by the usage of the products not supplied by us;
- hash boards or chips are burnt.
During the warranty period, we will undertake to repair, or based on our sole discretion, to replace a defective product with an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty limitations. The repair of the product is free of charge for the parts, components, and labor necessary in order to perform the repair and restore the product’s proper operating condition, provided the unit is returned otherwise undamaged and shipping prepaid.
The costs incurred in connection with the returning of the product, part, or component to us shall be carried by the product owner. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND REPAIRS DUE TO PRODUCT ERROR
If your item is defective due to product error (excluding defects under Warranty Limitations) within the warranty period, you may return it for a repair at your own expense under the terms of the warranty, but without undue delay upon discovery of the product’s defect.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not purchase from this site. Your buying from the site will be deemed your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions.
|Dimensions||30.1 × 12.3 × 15.5 cm|
|Hash Rate||34TH/s @ 1410w|
|Cooling||2 x fan|
|Batch||Antminer DR5: Ready Stock, Antminer DR5: December Batch Three, Antminer DR5: January Batch Two, Antminer DR5: February Batch Two|
Antminer DR5 is a cryptocurrency mining rig created by Bitmain, a Chinese company that manufactures cryptocurrency mining hardware. The Antminer DR5 is powered by Bitmain’s BM1387 chip and is capable of mining cryptocurrencies that use the SHA-256 algorithm, such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
The Antminer DR5 is considered unique in that it is one of the few mining rigs that are capable of mining cryptocurrencies using both the proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanisms.
We deliver with FedEx/TNT/DHL. Usually, it takes 3-7 days to arrive.
The Antminer DR5 comes with the following specifications:
- Hashrate: hashrate of up to 34 TH/s
- Power consumption: power consumption of up to 1410 W
- Dimensions: dimensions of 301mm x 123mm x 155mm
- Weight: weight of 13kg
- Cooling: 2 fans for active cooling
- Noise level: noise level of 75db
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Featured Algorithms: SHA-256, X11, X13, X15, Quark, Qubit, and Myriad-Groestl
The process of upgrading the firmware on the Antminer DR5 is a simple one and can be done by following these steps:
- Download the latest firmware for the Antminer DR5 from Bitmain’s website.
- Unzip the downloaded file and copy the contents to a USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the Antminer DR5.
- Go to the Maintenance tab on the web interface and select the Upgrade Firmware option.
- Click the Browse button and select the firmware file that you copied to the USB flash drive.
- Click the Upgrade button and wait for the upgrade process to complete.
The process of overclocking the Antminer DR5 is a simple one and can be done by following these steps:
- Go to the Maintenance tab on the web interface.
- Select the Overclock option.
- Enable the Overclock checkbox.
- Set the Hashrate slider to the desired hashrate.
- Set the Power Limit slider to the desired power limit.
- Click the Apply button.
The profitability of mining with the Antminer DR5 will depend on a number of factors, such as the cryptocurrency being mined, the mining pool used, and the current market value of the cryptocurrency.
At the time of writing, the Antminer DR5 is the most profitable for mining Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and is estimated to generate a daily profit of $3.82. You may opt to increase this by overclocking the machine to generate an even higher hashrate.
The main benefits of mining with the Antminer DR5 are its high hashrate and low power consumption. The Antminer DR5 is one of the most efficient mining rigs on the market and is capable of generating a high hashrate while consuming relatively low amounts of power. This makes it an ideal choice for miners who are looking to generate a high return on their investment.
The Antminer DR5 comes with a warranty of 180 days from the date of purchase. This covers manufacturing defects and hardware failures but does not cover damages caused by accidents, neglect, or misuse.